WELCOME TO JSC TT-EK MORDEN INFRASTRUCTURE
WHO WE ARE IN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY!
JSC TT-EK Oil & Gas company carries out prospecting, exploration and production of hydrocarbons, the company’s production units are fitted with advanced equipment and technologies for production of petroleum products.
Major areas of activity:
The main activity of the refinery is to process crude oil and condensate into various finished products to meet domestic demand and for export. The main finished products are liquefied petroleum gas, petrochemical naphtha, premium gasoline, super gasoline, jet fuel, diesel, marine fuel oil, decant oil and straight run fuel oil.
The need and concept of JSC TT-EK Oil & Gas company’s major expansion and modernization was developed as far back as 2018. The project was formally launched on 15 July 2020 and commissioned in 2001. The expansion achieved three main objectives:
- Raising the refining capacity to 137,000 barrels per stream day (bpsd)
- Adding a 57,000 bpsd condensate refining capacity to process feedstock into higher value products
- Integrating a residue upgrading technology using RFCC technology to upgrade low value fuel oil into higher value products
JSC TT-EK Oil & Gas company is committed to operational excellence taking environmental responsibility seriously. In the early 1970s QP Refinery employed hydro-treating technology to produce low-sulfur gasoline. With the 2001 expansion it added kerosine hydro-treating and diesel hydro-treating units to produce low sulfur jet A1 and diesel. A sulfur recovery unit was also commissioned along with the 2001 expansion to bring acid gas flaring to an end.
- Application of the leading domestic technologies for the development of oil and gas fields
- Development of modern enhanced oil recovery methods in order to expand exports of high-tech services
- Export/import operations for process equipment supplies
Our mission is to exploit producing oil & gas fields in Russia and abroad ensuring a maximum effective and integrated recovery of hydrocarbon resources.
JSC TT-EK Oil & Gas company Corporate Development Strategy until 2030 was approved by the Board of Directors in 2014 (Minutes No. 85 dated June 26, 2014). According to the strategy, the Company is mainly focused on the Upstream segment, where JSC TT-EK Oil & Gas company focuses on the fields where the Company can expand existing competencies, namely, the fields with an out-of-balance development system and the fields with complex reservoirs similar to those developed in the regions of presence.
3 stages of Corporate strategy implementation:
Stage I “Preparing for growth”
Stage II “Readiness for growth and first successes”
Stage III “Intensive growth”
Taking into account the objectives set for Stage 2 of the Corporate Strategy implementation, the Management determined 4 strategic focal points of the Company’s development and elaborated Strategy Development Programs:
- The Technological Leadership Program represents a set of projects and initiatives aimed at developing key technological competencies to improve the current assets performance and implement international expansion;
- The Expansion Program includes a set of project objectives for searching, evaluating and entering new projects as well as creating efficient tools of the project searching and evaluating, and mechanisms for efficient work in new countries and regions;
- The Corporate Evolution Program is aimed at creating a flexible, adaptive business system for efficient work with underlying assets and quick integration of new assets providing maximum speed and flexibility in the management, execution and decision-making processes;
- The Talent Management Program includes objectives for creating a personnel reserve and rotation programs for key positions to staff new international projects.
Strategy and Values
Our strategy is designed to help us define our ambition, where we wish to invest, the priorities for improvement and implementation plans as we enter this new era of growth.
It revolves around six major themes:
The biggest challenge in our drive to transform Russia Petroleum is creating and sustaining a new culture, which will shape how we will work together as ‘one team’ going forward.
This is why we have developed a set of values to act as the pillars of our work culture and to give momentum to the capabilities, mindsets, processes, systems and behaviors of our people.
Modern Infrastructure State-Of-The-Act technology and development of sector specific know-how in order to increase efficiency
Ensuring the progressive development of the company as one of the largest vertically integrated Russian producers of oil and gas, oil and gas processing and petrochemical products based on effective management of shareholders’ assets.
Our special purpose and our operational experience in our business model will help to realize our vision of growing our business in the oil and gas industry, separating our ecological footprint from growth and increase social impact, governance.
We built strategy that help the company achieve the goal of making sustainable life everyday, to realize our vision, we have invested in a long-term strategy of divisions and brands that drive growth for the benefit of all stakeholders in global market.
We work with Professionalism High quality efficiently and Reliability of Services !
JSC TT-EK gas & oil company provides people worldwide with high-quality petroleum solutions that change their lives.
In quality assurance a constant effort is made to enhance the quality practices in the organization.
JSC TT-EK Oil & Gas company is a major energy player, which produces and markets fuels, natural gas. Our employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the higher responsible energy major exploration, drilling and production units, oil refining, gas processing.
A Full Services
Ensure Economic Growth
Relationship With Client
Team Working Dedicatedly
key Performance Indication